Our colleagues are at the heart of Hyatt, and we care for them so they can be their best – at work and beyond. Our focus is on listening and cultivating an environment where our colleagues can be their true selves, where their career development is actively supported, where uniqueness is celebrated, where feedback is heard, and where collaboration and innovation are encouraged.
We’re proud to have earned recognition for our commitment to our people from a number of well-regarded organizations, including the following.
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For ®” (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Gallup Great Workplace Award (2016; 6th consecutive year)
- Great Place to Work® World’s Best Multinational Workplaces (2014 and 2015)
- Great Place to Work® 100 Best Workplaces for Women - 2015
- Great Place to Work® 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials - 2015
- 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity – Great Place to Work® - 2015
- Great Place to Work® awards in China, Germany, India, the United Arab Emirates, the U.K. and the U.S. (2014 and 2015)
- Glassdoor Top 50 Places to Work (2014)
Diversity & Inclusion
Learn about Hyatt’s vision to build and sustain an environment where our colleagues are embraced and valued for who they are. Learn More »